Firefighters tackle bathroom fire

(4605678)

(4605678)

First published in News

COTSWOLD firefighters spent nearly an hour tackling a fire near Broadway.

Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service were called just after 8.40am this morning (Thursday) to a house fire in Wormington.

A crew from Winchcombe and one from Evesham attended and found a small fire in a bathroom ventilation fan.

They used a dry powder extinguisher to douse the flames and were on scene for 45 minutes while they removed ceiling boards around the fan.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree