14 Woodedge Drive, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 7GB


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
This 40% shared ownership mid-terraced house offers unusually large accommodation of approximately 730sqft and is one of just four terraced houses, occupying a lovely position opposite a pond and park, in an exclusive development of otherwise detached houses. Private rear garden with a lovely southerly aspect, two double bedrooms, PVC double glazing and gas-fired central heating.

The property more particularly comprises:

A canopy porch with a front door opening to the RECEPTION HALL having stairs to the first floor, radiator, ceiling light point and a door to:


3.45m < 4.37m x 3.15m < 3.63m (11'4 < 14'4 x 10'

Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator, t.v. aerial point, telephone point, understairs cupboard, ceiling light point and a door to:


Having an opening to the kitchen and a door to:


Having a white low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, extractor fan and a ceiling light point.


4.72m x 2.44m < 2.67m (15'6 x 8'0 < 8'9 )

(Measurements include units) having a range of base and wall units with worktop surfaces, single bowl/single drainer sink, recess for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and a built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with cookerhood over. Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator, six inset ceiling spotlights, a ceiling light point and a cupboard housing the wall mounted gas-fired combination boiler.

From the hall, the wide staircase with handrail leads up to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING having an access hatch to the part boarded loft, a ceiling light point and a large built-in storage cupboard.


3.63m < 4.72m x 2.59m < 3.00m (11'11 < 15'6 x 8'

(Measurements include recesses) having two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, t.v. aerial point, telephone point, ceiling light point and a deep store cupboard built-in over the stairwell.


3.00m < 4.06m x 2.54m (9'10 < 13'4 x 8'4 )

(Measurements include recess) having a double glazed window to rear, radiator and a ceiling light point.


2.06m x 1.88m (6'9 x 6'2 )

(Measurements include suite) having a white suite comprising: a low flush w/c; pedestal wash hand basin; and a panelled bath with a shower and screen over. Part tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and four inset ceiling spotlights.



The property benefits from one parking space to the front of the house.


The house stands behind a front garden which is laid to artificial lawn with a block paved border and slate chipping beds to front and rear. The property benefits from a private rear garden with a lovely southerly aspect, briefly comprising: a paved patio to the rear of the house with a lawn and a raised border to the side and a paved path to the rear, where there is a further paved patio, a gate for rear access and an INSULATED TIMBER SHED.



The vendor advises us that the property is LEASEHOLD for a term of 125 years from 2014, currently 40% owned by the current owner, with the remaining 60% owned by Platform Housing Group (Formerly Fortis Living) for which we are informed the rent is currently £259.97 per calendar month which includes the service charge. Allan Morris & Peace Limited would stress that they have not checked the legal documentation to verify the status of the property and would advise the buyer to obtain verification from their solicitor.


(Wychavon District Council)


(Energy Performance Certificate)


From Droitwich town centre, take the B4090 Worcester Road, then turn left at the traffic lights into Tagwell Road. At the island take the first exit, continuing along Tagwell Road, then turn first right into Newland Lane. Take the second turning on the right into Woodedge Drive, where the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right.

Arrange viewing 01527 435958

Allan Morris - Bromsgrove

18 High Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email