Woodholme, Hill Farm, Bewdley
£149,950

Guide price

Bedrooms: 3
SPECIAL INCENTIVE - SITE FEES (£5000pa) PAID THIS YEAR AND NEXT, UP TO 31 MARCH 2024!

A Neatly Presented And Recently Updated Two/ Three Bedroom Timber Lodge For Permanent Residential Occupation, Standing In A Prominent Level Plot With Enclosed Gardens. Viewing Essential.

* 30ft Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen Area

* Two Ground Floor Bedrooms

* Refitted Shower Room

* Additional First Floor Mezzanine Bedroom

* Replacement Wood Effect Upvc Double Glazing

* LPG Central Heating plus Log Burner

Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room/ Kitchen

9.19m x 6.15m (max)/ 4.47m (mid)/ 2.57m (min) (30'

Bedroom One

3.00m x 2.46m (9'10 x 8'1 )

Bedroom Two

2.95m x 2.46m (9'8 x 8'1 )

Shower Room

2.24m x 1.78m (7'4 x 5'10 )

Utility Room

1.78m x 0.91m (5'10 x 3'0 )

Bedroom Three (mezzanine)

6.10m x 3.51m plus recess (20'0 x 11'6 plus rece

Hill Farm is a delightfully situated rural community located just over 2 miles from the centre of Bewdley nestling amidst the glorious Severn Valley countryside and approached over a long 'no through road' country lane running between the River Severn and the SVR steam railway line before ending near Trimpley Reservoir.

Woodholme is a most appealing permanent residential timber chalet occupying an appealing level plot with enclosed gardens and an attractive frontage. The property has been considerably improved by the present owner, with a number of improvements undertaken in 2018 to include: new roof, new wood-effect upvc double glazing, new LPG fired central heating system served by Worcester boiler, new central heating radiators, new log burning stove, new refitted shower room, new garden shed with power & lighting, and the addition of a new front verandah.

The interior accommodation provides a wonderfully spacious open plan living/ dining room & kitchen area combined, this whole area measuring over 30' in width and over 20' depth (including kitchen).

The kitchen area is fitted with a range of pine wall & base cabinets with tiled floor, complementary wood-effect work surfaces fitted in 2019 and an integral electric oven with ceramic hob, both fitted in 2019. A door leads through from the kitchen to the rear porch with access to rear garden.

The living room features a substantial log burner set on hearth, whilst an open tread staircase leads up to the sizeable mezzanine first floor, presently arranged as a guest double bedroom. Please note headroom is somewhat limited here as can be seen on the attached photographs.

There are two ground floor double bedrooms plus a refitted shower room with chrome heated towel rail, vanity unit with hand basin, wc and cubicle with electric shower unit.

The shower room is accessed via a small utility room with space for washing machine.

Outside, the timber decking and raised beds were fitted in 2021.

Mains electricity and water are connected, the water supply being included in the site fees. Drainage is to a private septic tank. Council tax is payable to Wyre Forest District Council, rated as Band A.

Occupation of the chalets at Hill Farm is by way of an annual licencing agreement with the site owner, subject to an annual charge of £5000 for the current year (which includes the water).

Intending purchasers will need to complete an application form issued by the site owner, then once approved a new annual licence will be issued.

AS A SPECIAL INCENTIVE FOR A QUICK SALE AT THE ASKING PRICE OF £149,950 THE VENDOR IS OFFERING TO PAY THE SITE FEES (£5000pa) UP UNTIL 31st MARCH 2024.

It is understood that upon any future sale of the property, a commission of 10% of the sale price will be payable by the seller to the site owner. In practice it is expected that 10% of the purchase price will be paid by the purchaser directly to the site owner, with the other 90% paid directly to the seller.

It is not necessary for purchasers to engage a conveyancing solicitor in order to complete the purchase of a property of this type, though Allan Morris Estate Agents always recommend that for peace of mind prospective purchasers should always take independent legal advice before entering into any legally binding agreement.

01299 400555

Allan Morris Wyre Forest Regional Property Centre

Bridge House Riverside

North Bewdley

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address