ALCESTER Town completed a Birdseye Sports Evesham Sunday League double.

The Division Three champions lifted the Bluck Cup with a three-goal win over Stratford United.

Following Alcester's fifth corner on 23 minutes, the unmarked Ben Fletcher hammered in from close range.

Fletcher made it 2-0 and striker Nick Dance converted six minutes before the break.

The closest Stratford came was a long-range Chris Dolce effort and a shot cleared off the line. The Division One title will be settled on the final day following Bretforton Old Boys' hard-earned 2-1 win at Evesham WMC thanks to a Sean Brain double.

Bretforton must defeat Pinvin United to deny their opponents the title.

Carter gave Eckington a two-goal lead before Broadway United fought back to win 4-2 through Burtenshaw (2), Jeffs and Keyte.

Chris Clements hit a treble for Fladbury but Honeybourne Gate Inn won 5-4 with Downey, Mills and Layton among the scorers.

Stour Excelsior and WMK clinched promotion from Division Two with the former needing a point from their final match to clinch the title.

Stour thrashed Bredon 7-0 through Godson (2), Partridge (2), Hince, White and Dunsbee.

WMK beat Tewkesbury Town 4-0 thanks to Sklenaar (2), Geale and Pritchard.

Cidermill defeated Alderton 3-1 with goals from Cumberland, Bullock and Kerr.

The two promoted sides met in Division Three with runners-up Fairfield coming back from two down with four second-half goals to defeat Alcester.

Ecosamba edged out Elmley Castle 3-2 with Robey (2) and Barton scoring and Smith and Marsden replying.

Division Four champions Ambassador finished their season with a three-goal win over Stratford. Boulter, Buttle and Reading netted.

Puttock (2), Wallace and Adamson scored as Fortis consigned Stour Excelsior Reserves to re-election with a 4-0 success.

Pebworth ended their season with a 4-0 win over Ambi Allsports through Emerson Paul (2), Foster and Gray.

The Express-Funding Mick Godwin Cup final is on Friday at Littleton (7.30pm) between Alcester Town and Stour Excelsior.

Stour lost in the semi-finals but Tewkesbury Town played an ineligible player and were thrown out of the competition.