Firefighters tackle boot room fire

Cotswold Journal: Firefighters tackle boot room fire Firefighters tackle boot room fire

COTSWOLD firefighters were called to a village near Stow after a concerned resident saw smoke coming from their boot room.

Crews from Stow and Moreton were called just after 4.30pm on Monday to Upper Swell and extinguished the blaze using a hose reel and dry powder extinguisher.

The crews ventilated the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

A spokesman for Gloucesteshire Fire & Rescue Service said less than 10 per cent of the building was damaged.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree