Woman taken to hospital after house fire

Cotswold Journal: (3615165) (3615165)

A WOMAN was taken to hospital suffering with smoke inhalation after a house fire in Broadway.

Crews from Evesham and Broadway were called just after 1.20pm on Thursday (23) to Station Road and found the small fire involving burnt food was out when they arrived.

They ventilated the property and left at about 2.40pm.

A woman was taken to Worcester Royal by West Midalnds Ambulance Service.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree