STATIC caravan and mobile home owners in Worcestershire planning to go away for a summer holiday are being reminded to make sure they have the right television licence.

Owners of static vans or mobile homes need a separate licence to watch or record programmes but mobile caravans do not need a licence as long as the owner’s home has one.

To check requirements for a TV licence call 0300 790 6071 or visit