Fire crews tackle kitchen fire



First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS spent an hour tackling a kitchen fire near Bourton over the weekend.

Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service was called just after 12.20am yesterday (Sunday) to Sherbourne.

A crew from Northleach Fire Station and Stow Fire Station attended and used one hosereel and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the blaze which started in a oil fired range cooker.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was also used for smoke clearance.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree