Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Chimney fire in Stow
10:52am Monday 12th May 2014 in News
COTSWOLD firefighters were called to tackle a chimney fire in Stow over the weekend.
A crew from the town were called just after 7.30pm on Saturday to a property in Maugersbury Park and used chimney rods to clear the chimney and a thermal image camera to ensure no further hot spots remained.
They were on the scene for 30 minutes.
Comments are closed on this article.