Fire in farm workshop

(4114696)

(4114696)

First published in News
Last updated

COTSWOLD firefighters were called to a fire in farm workshop near Stow.

Two crews from the town were called just before 4am this morning (Wednesday) to Oddington and found a small fire in the workshop which had been caused by an electrical fault.

They used two hosereels and a thermal image camera to tackle the blaze and left after 40 minutes.

No one was injured.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree