Firefighters tackle chimney fire

(4034853)

(4034853)

First published in News
Last updated

COTSWOLD firefighters were called to tackle a chimney fire in Moreton.

A crew was called just after 7.15pm on Friday to Warneford Place and spent 25 minutes putting out the blaze.

They used a thermal image camera to check for any hotspots.

Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.

For safety advice visit glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html to prevent this from happening in your home.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree