Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Firefighters called to chimney fire in Moreton
COTSWOLD firefighters made swift work of a chimney fire in Moreton over the weekend.
A crew was called just before 11.40am yesterday to the property and spent half-an-hour tackling the blaze.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year. For safety advice visit .glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.
Comments are closed on this article.