Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Firefighters tackle chimney fire in Chipping Campden
10:01am Monday 22nd April 2013 in News
COTSWOLD firefighters spent several hours dealing with a chimney fire in Chipping Campden.
A crew from Moreton and Campden were called to Coronation Close yesterday just after 6pm.
Firefighters remained at the property for several hours dealing with the fire which had also smoke logged a neighbouring house through a party wall.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.
For safety advice at visit glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html to prevent this from happening in your home.
Comments are closed on this article.