Firefighters tackle chimney fire in Chipping Campden

Cotswold Journal: Firefighters tackle chimney fire in Chipping Campden Firefighters tackle chimney fire in Chipping Campden

COTSWOLD firefighters spent several hours dealing with a chimney fire in Chipping Campden.

A crew from Moreton and Campden were called to Coronation Close yesterday just after 6pm.

Firefighters remained at the property for several hours dealing with the fire which had also smoke logged a neighbouring house through a party wall.

Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.

For safety advice at visit glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html to prevent this from happening in your home.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree