Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Firefighters tackle chimney near Stow
FIREFIGHTERS spent twenty minutes tackling a chimney fire near Stow.
A crew from the town went to Broadwell at 7.50pm yesterday after a call from a property.
They made sure the fire was extinguished and no hot spots remained before leaving the scene.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.
Follow our safety advice at glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html to prevent this from happening in your home.
Comments are closed on this article.