FIREFIGHTERS spent two hours battling a chimney fire near Bourton-on-the-hill.
One crew from Moreton attended the blaze in Sezincote yesterday just after 12.30pm.
Crews were on scene for two hours during to ensure the remaining embers within the chimney were all out.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.
For safety advice visit glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html to prevent this from happening in your home.