Shoe machine fire at Blockley

6:24pm Friday 30th November 2012

By Freya Leng

A SHOE machine caught fire at the Northwick Business Centre in Blockley.

Firefighters from Chipping Campden and Moreton were called at 2.10pm yesterday to the blaze and spent just over an hour at the scene.

One man suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene by Great Western ambulance service.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Cotswold Journal: Site Logo http://www.cotswoldjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.cotswoldjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/