Shoe machine fire at Blockley

Shoe machine fire at Blockley

Shoe machine fire at Blockley

First published in News by

A SHOE machine caught fire at the Northwick Business Centre in Blockley.

Firefighters from Chipping Campden and Moreton were called at 2.10pm yesterday to the blaze and spent just over an hour at the scene.

One man suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene by Great Western ambulance service.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree