Fire wakes householders

THE owners of a house near Shipston were woken up in the middle of the night to find their barn extension had gone up in flames.

Warwickshire Fire Service received a call to the house on Ascott Road, Whichford, at 3.49am on Tuesday from neighbours.

Crews from Shipston, Stratford, Hook Norton and Chipping Norton battled the flames for three-and-half hours to control the fire, thought to have started in an electricity fuse box.

No one was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree