Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Fire wakes householders
8:00am Friday 30th November 2012 in News
THE owners of a house near Shipston were woken up in the middle of the night to find their barn extension had gone up in flames.
Warwickshire Fire Service received a call to the house on Ascott Road, Whichford, at 3.49am on Tuesday from neighbours.
Crews from Shipston, Stratford, Hook Norton and Chipping Norton battled the flames for three-and-half hours to control the fire, thought to have started in an electricity fuse box.
No one was injured.