Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
House smoke-damaged after fire near Broadway
A HOUSE near Broadway was left with smoke damage after an electricity box caught fire.
Crews from Moreton, Chipping Campden and Broadway were called to a house in Snowshill just before 7am today after the owner reported smoke in the loft.
Firefighters used a hosereel, a dry powder extinguisher and two breathing apparatus to put out the fire.
Western Power electricity was requested to deal with the supply. Crews were on the scene for over an hour.