** APARTMENT OF THE MONTH **
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ONLY £159,950!!
Elgar Lodge is a delightful development of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in the picturesque town of Malvern.
The development is ideally situated for the town centre's unique mix of high street shops and boutiques, and a superb selection of restaurants and cafes. The town is well served by public transport, with a main line train station and buses catering for a variety of local journeys, enabling you to travel when you wish.
Safety And Security
Camera entry system for use with a standard TV
24-hour Careline support system provided via a personal pendant alarm
Mains connected smoke detector
Brushed stainless steel waist height oven
Brushed stainless steel extractor hood
Fitted kitchen with integral fridge and freezer
Stainless steel sink with lever taps
Easy grip lever taps
Electric shaver socket
Heated towel rail
Either shower room or separate bath with shower over
Heating And Finishes
Energy efficient electric slimline heaters
Heating insulation to NHBC standards
Supplementary solar water heating to selected apartments
Walls painted in magnolia emulsion
Ceramic wall tiling to kitchen and bathroom
Age exclusive development
Lift to all floors
Automatic doors to the main entrance of the development
Fully furnished owners' lounge
Fully furnished guest suite
Communal laundry room
Double glazing throughout
Telephone and television points in living room and main bedroom
Fitted mirrored wardrobes to main bedroom
Illuminated light switches
Home internet shopping service
Constructed to NHBC standards with 10 year home warranty
Prices for the one bedroom apartment are from £167,950.
From the Connells Malvern office proceed along Graham Road and upon reaching the traffic lights bear right onto Worcester Road. Continue for some distance into Malvern Link, where Elgar Lodge will be located on the left hand side immediately after the Fire Station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.