Shipways are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached property. The property benefits from downstairs cloakroom/wc, kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, lounge, conservatory, four bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom
Shipways are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached property. The property benefits from downstairs cloakroom/wc, kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, lounge, conservatory, four bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom. The property also has double glazing and central heating where specified
Having double glazed porch doors
Having central heating radiator, doors to kitchen, lounge, cloaks/wc and stairs to the first floor
Suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin. With double glazed window to the front aspect
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' x 8' 5" ( 4.57m x 2.57m )
Having a range of wall and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink unit, four ring gas hob, double oven, plumbing for dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. With serving hatch to dining room, double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, door to side verandah and tiling to floor
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' ( 4.93m x 3.96m )
Having feature fireplace, coving to ceiling, dado rail, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and double multi pane doors to:
Dining Room 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Having coving to ceiling, dado rail, central heating radiator and double glazed sliding doors to:
Of double glazed and brick construction with tiling to floor and double glazed double doors to the rear
Having door to airing cupboard, access to loft space, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
Having coving to ceiling, dado rail, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator. With double glazed window to the front aspect and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle. With central heating radiator, shaver point, tiling to walls and double glazed window to side aspect
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 11' 3" Max ( 3.12m x 3.43m Max )
Having built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling
Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and tiling to walls
Having up and over door and courtesy door to the rear
Having driveway providing off road parking
Being a particular feature of the property with enclosed fenced boundaries, well stocked with established plants and shrubs. There is also a "secret" garden to the side of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.