Set back from the road and dating from 1893 with more recent extensions, this Cotswold stone cottage has been thoughtfully renovated to provide bright and spacious, well laid out accommodation over three floors.
The neutral tones emphasise the wealth of period features throughout including stone mullioned windows, wood flooring, exposed wood and an open stone fireplace in the sitting room.
The front door and porch leads through to a bright sitting room with views over the green, this leads through to the rear of the cottage and the large kitchen / dining room with tiled floor, ceramic sink, free standing Brittania range with 5 ring gas hob and wall and base units beneath granite tops.
Adjacent is a useful utility room, boiler cupboard and cloakroom and access to the garden. Stairs lead to an open and bright first floor landing with two double bedrooms, one of which is en suite and the family bathroom. Stairs rise to a third double bedroom with en suite shower room.
Green Cottage is approached off the village lane through a pair of wooden gates to a gravel and paved courtyard , off which is the garage. The garden and courtyard is well planted with maturing specimen trees and shrubs.