Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Baby jumper's colourful rainforest toys and fun music stimulate your child's visual and auditory senses. Baby's seat rotates and springs allow them to bounce up and down. A safe place for ...
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (22)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (39)
- Clothing (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Pets (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (14)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.