Below are some ideas to inspire you and your child for their next show and tell session. There are a whole host of interesting topics at your child's fingertips - here are a few to get you started...
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
- Does lack of sleep make you susceptible to common cold?
- 10 ways to leave home on time
Buy & Sell
Wardrobe Pine single wardrobe with drawer under. Measures 140 cm tall, 60 cm deep and 90 cm wide. Excellent condition. Sale due to refurbishing.
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (8)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (15)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (6)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Pets (21)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.