Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
See more: Print off our filled-in meal planner for Christmas week to make it easy choosing what to cook
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (6)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.