Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
'Should you be taking vitamin B to protect against Alzheimer's?,' asks the Daily Mail. Its question is prompted by new research into whether a daily dose of vitamin B could reduce the loss of brain tissue in people with mild cognitive impairment…
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
bridesmaids dress X2 BHS Wedding collection age 10yrs&15yrs Ivory satin thin straps bow detail on back matching bolero
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (28)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (54)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (36)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (14)
- Pets (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.