Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
"Public Health England said there was a 'very high risk' of diabetes with waistlines over 40in (102cm) in men or 35in (88cm) in women," BBC News reports. A new report highlights the connection between obesity and diabetes, which can be life-threatening…
- Could a blood test screen for suicide risk?
- Ebola virus threat to the UK is 'very low'
- 'Morning sickness' linked to healthier babies
- Summer treasure hunts
- Screens and sleep
- Exercise in pregnancy
Buy & Sell
Bumbo baby seat Boxed as new, turquoise baby seat. £10 ono. Collect Stroud
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (21)
- Clothing (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (24)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.